~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

~About ME~

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Lets see, there is so much to tell. Not that it is at all very interesting so I hope I won't bore you to sleep with all my rambling.


I was born and raised in the great bluegrass state of Kentucky. At the ripe age of 19 I got married and packed up to follow the hubs anywhere his dream took us(Georgia, South Carolina and now North Carolina) where I currently live as "The Women, behind the Man, behind the badge"


I am married to the most amazing man and we are getting ready to celebrate our 15 year anniversary in August(yea for US!)...anyway, back to me. I have one teenage son who is 100% redneck, and most of my post revolve around him and the funny things he says and does...trust me, he gives me enough stories to fill up post for the next 100 years!


I love to shop, read and spend time at the beach or out on our boat(hence my beach layout, don't I look HOT!) I am somewhat a girlie girlie but can also get down and dirty with "My Boys"....most the time they dare me to do something and I do (just cause I'm Mom and to show them I can). And I am out numbered 3 to 1 in my house(if you count the dog) but it takes all 3 of them just to keep up with ME!


I love flip flops, decorating, cooking and eating anything that involves chocolate, flavored coffee creamer and I think ice cream should be one of the main food groups!


I am very out spoken, if you don't want to hear my opinion on something you better leave the room cause I'm gonna spill it , just like I see it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And all of the above I will attest to with the right and priviledge of being your mom; and for the above reasons you listed love you even more!!

Post a Comment

Say what?!?