~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

I think there is a mouse under my tree....

Monday, December 6, 2010

A 14 year old, 113 pound, 5 foot 6 blond headed one!!!!

Ever since I put the gifts out under the tree he has stay camped out there...and for the rare occasion he does venture off to eat something (like every 20 mins) and I stick another present under there he is on it like flies on crap!

I swear,I will have to get a picture for you guys, you would crack up when all you saw was 2 long lanky legs sticking out from under that huge 12ft tree...it's a trip!

He is shaken and tossing and reading names (the ones without his name are quickly and carelessly tossed to the side!)....heaven forbid there are any breakables under there!

He is so keen on the wrapping thing now, it has become hard to camouflage gifts(he can pick out a box with clothes or shoes in a milla second!)....so that leaves ole Santa to be creative....and boy can I be creative........ you just wait and see........

:O)

So, do any of your little ones snoop around the tree?????

8 comments:

Mary said...

Haha this made me laugh!

Kyle and his brothers were BIG snoopers. So his mom decided to designate each of the 3 boys with a shape then she would put that on the tage instead of their name. The whole time the prensents were under there they had no clue who had what.

Good luck with your mouse problem :)

Anonymous said...

Post a picture, I wanna see!~

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Picture time!! Awesome! I would repackage everything!

Cathy said...

That is so funny! We really need to see a picture. We usually don't put the presents out until the night before, because it drives my kids crazy.

scrapwordsmom said...

I want to see!! Ya know we don't put presents out till like 2 days before Christmas...otherwise my kids would guess everything!!!

Aleta said...

I think it must be a male gene. My husband does that too! If I put a gift under the tree, he's after it - who's it for, shakes it and tries to guess what it is!!

Sandra said...

Tree? What tree? I'm in deep denial about Christmas. I'll live vicariously through yours and your young nosy one!

scrapwordsmom said...

Just stopping by to wish you and your adorable family a Very Merry Christmas!!!!

Post a Comment

Say what?!?