~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

Quick update

Friday, September 17, 2010

I haven't done a post in a few days...been busy busy busy!!!!

Just wanted to send you guys a quick hello cause I am getting off work early today and heading out with some friends to meet Nicholas Sparks.....{{gasp}}

I know you are oh so jealous!!!!

I will tell him all of you lovely ladies said hello (for those of you who don't have a clue who he is...SHAME ON YOU!)

I will post pictures later for you to drool over.......

P.S. oh and I will be a mere 35 years old tomorrow and meeting Nicholas is part of my present from my girlfriends.......YAY ME!

9 comments:

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

Oh yes, I am most definitely jealous!!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

You are super lucky!! Have a great birthday you young thing you!

Anonymous said...

Have fun and happy early birthday!

AiringMyLaundry said...

I am jealous! I love his books. I hope he's nice!

Mary said...

Hello to you too! And Happy early Birthday! Ok Shame on me... I have no clue who that is. I am bad with names so I'm sure the picture will help. Hope you have a great birthday! :)

Heather said...

Hope you have a fabulous birthday!

And yes btw, I'm am very jealous!!

scrapwordsmom said...

Tell us all about your adventure, Trish!!!!!!

Bridget said...

Very jealous and wanting details! :D

Southern Reflexions said...

I hope you had a super happy birthday!! What a great present!! I'm sorry I haven't been by here very much to say hi...I miss all my blogging time!! ;o)

Post a Comment

Say what?!?