~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

Me & Chirs

Monday, November 2, 2009

Here is a neat little thing I came across so I tought I would share it with all of you. I know I tell you guys a great deal about me at times but very little about the both of us.....so here ya go. I hope you guys find it entertaining!!!

Questions about Me & Chris.....

1. What are your middle names?

Mine is Lynn (after my Uncle's middle name Robin Lynn) and his is Jay..don't where his Mom got it..I never asked...sorry!

2. How long have you been together?

Well, lets see....we met August 1, 1994 and were married August 12,1995 and today is Novemeber 2, 2009...you do the math....I SUCK at math!!

3. How long did you know eachother beofre you started dating?

This is a trick question cause we met at a stop light while we were both on vacation and have been together ever since. So I guess I would say a few hours maybe.....Lord that sounds horrible doesn't it!!!!!

4. Did you go to the same school?

Nope

5. Are you from the same home town?

You guys must not have paid attention to question #3!!!!!

6. Who's the smartest?

Oh boy I love this question!!!! I would really have to say it depends on the subject. I would tend to say me under most circumstances but then again I would even know where to begin to change the oil or a tire or pull the boat on a trailer. And when it comes to putting something together I just look at the picturesa nd Chris waste all his time ready each step...but then again I aleays wind up with extra pieces left over from some odd reason!

7. Who is most sensitive?

ME! I win that one hands down. But I have to say that Chris is getting a big ole soft spot in his old age.

8. Who has the worst temper?

For those of you that know me there is no need for me to answer this question.....

9. Who does the cooking?

Me, with Chris wacky hours we would all starve to death before. But he does do all the cooking on the grill.

10. Who is the most stubborn?

See answer in question #8

11. Who wakes up earlier?

Me...unless Chris is going fishing or hunting. Or if you count getting off work at 4 am getting up earlier then he wins.

12 Are either of you neat freaks?

That would be both of us excluding Kyle's areas of the house and the weight room(leave that door closed!). Very rarely is my house "out of order". We both agree that everything has it place.

13. Who is more jealous?

Neither. If you have a long distance releationship that factor is out the door. Trust is #1

14. Who eats more?

Kyle!!! oh wait...this was between Chris & I ...sorry...I pick Chris then :O)
He may be thin but don't let him full ya!

15. How long did it take for your relationship to get serious?

I really think we both knew from day one that we were meant to be together.

16. Who does the laundry?

Me...Chris knows taht no matter how high the pile gets...NO TOUCHY!

17. Who's better with a computer?

depends on if you mean working with one or yelling at one. Chris loathes his work computer...it's posessed!!!

18. Who drives when you are together?

Are you serious...you try driving with a State Trooper as a co-piolet..NAH UH!

19. What is "Your Song" ?

"Keeper of the stars" by Tracy Lawerence

So there you have it. I hope I have answered some of your questions. Please leave me a comment if you want to know any more tidbits of info on us! But pretty much we are just boring ordinary people!

6 comments:

Miss Jody said...

I keep seeing this Q & A on others blog also!
I wanna do this! :)

Very cute answers :)

You two are cute :)

Anonymous said...

haha I love your answer to #18!

Jenna said...

aww!! Ok so you have to tell the story of you two meeting now... I'm very curious!!

Cathy said...

Love this post. It's fun getting to know you guys better!

E @ Scottsville said...

Wow, Jason and I met in early 1994 and married in September of 1995. VERY similar timing for all of us! Your just lasted.... *sigh* =0\

Even Cam and Kyle are very close in age, right? Cam was born in Dec of 96.

Becky said...

LOL! That's true! I bet you wouldn't want to drive with a state trooper as a backseat driver {{yikes}}! And I thought my husband was bad.

You win!

Post a Comment

Say what?!?