~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

My Christmas Wish List

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Isn't this just the cutest little watch you have ever seen???? And I need a new one too...my battery is dead in mine....what you say???? a battery is a whole lot cheaper......I know, but this won has a bettter "cute factor"




LOVE LOVE LOVE this new perfume at Victoria Secret...smells very YUMMY!!!!




Maybe I can find this little cutie right here in New York this weekend!!!!







Coach Ring....NICE......Size 7 please.....



I know some of these items are a little pricey...but it's my list and I can put what ever I want on it...right?......RIGHT!!!!! Some of these things I will never get or be able to afford...but a girl can always dream can't she??? I think so!!!!

So if I can't have any of the above items I will just take.....

Having Chris home for Christmas!!!!!

7 comments:

Cathy said...

There's nothing wrong with wishing at all. Besides life might get boring if we got everything we wished for because then what would we wish for? Wishing is fun!

Anonymous said...

Totally sporting the earrings to work today!

That purse is adorable.

Jenna said...

Oh I love that watch! My friend has a cheap knockoff of that watch she found for like 18 dollars online. It looks just like that, I'm jealous of her!! And I LOVE the color of that jacket!! Great list!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Ohh I like! I have a north face apex jacket and LOVE it. I love the color of the handbag too! We all need a little dream list, right?

Meagan said...

oooh i like your list!!!!!!!

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh wow, I absolutely love that pink purse and jacket. We SOOOOOOO should go shopping together - at much cheaper stores though. =0)

Just Add Walter said...

great list!! I am also coveting the pink northface jacket!!

Post a Comment

Say what?!?