~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

Honest Scrap

Wednesday, June 10, 2009


Tamela @ Burnette making it one day at a time gave me this "little activity"...thanks Tamela!!!

All you need to do is post 10 true "honest" things about yourself...then pass it onto other bloggers to follow with the same.....should be easy enough since I did "100 things about me" in a post not too long ago....I will try and get 10 new things so you guys don't think I have such a boring life :O)

1. I met my husband at a stop light while on vacation in Myrtle Beach. I know I have posted this before but it still is an amazing story we will enjoy sharing with our grandchildren one day.

2. I hated college...guess that's why I only lasted 1 semester...that and I was engaged and getting ready to move to Georgia.

3. I was born with MAJOR hip problems and had to wear leg braces until I was 1 yr old and I still kinda walk like a duck.

4. I hate seafood...if it lives in water I DON'T EAT IT!!!!!!

5. I was locked out of my house by Kyle when he was only two...while he stood in side and laughed!!!! Can you say grounded for life!

6. I once locked Kyle in our black car with black leather seats while he was strapped in his carseat...keep in mind the keys were in the front seat not doing me ANY good! The hubs never found out about this and still doesn't know....SHHHHHHH it's our little blog world secret....I guess I could say I was just getting even with Kyle for locking me out of the house :O)

7. I was in labor for 28 hours!!!! My reason for only having 1 child!!!

8. I don't know how to drive a stick shift...nope tried several time...gave up...don't have the hand eye cordination or the brain compasity.

9. I am a neat freak...really everthing has it's place

10. I love big hair bands from the 80's & 90's....Guns & Roses, Def Lepard, Bon Jovi, Warrent, Poison.

I am now passing this along to....

Ashley @ The Heath Bunch (maybe she will do a new post...hint hint)
Nikki @ The Mills (maybe she will do one too)
Kristen @ Your Daily Davis Dose
Future Mama @ Baby Making Machine

Have fun you guys!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow! Thanks so much for this awesome award!! So nice that my honesty is appreciated :)

I can't believe you hate seafood!! I LOVE it!

Nikki Norris Mills said...

haha, I HAD TO WEAR A HIP BRACE TOO!!! for a year after i was born. wow. this is kinda crazy!

Post a Comment

Say what?!?