~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

Uh.....has any body seen my desk????

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

seriously people......I was sure it was here when I left for vacation last week! I have been here at work for 2 hours and I just found my keyboard!!!! And at this point I am not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing!

It is so hard getting back into the swing of things after being an vacation for so long. My trip to Kentucky was great. And Kyle and I really enjoyed seeing all my family. Except I'm not sure why I am calling it a vacation since I really don't think we stopped at all to rest and relax.

I got to see a ton of old friends from school and enjoy a night out with the girls...what fun..hehehehe! I will have to post some pictures later for you guys to see.

Well, I better get back to work for now cause todat is the only day I am working this week then it back for another mini-vaca to celebrate July 4th with my BFF Heather on the boat....ahhhhhhh....bring on the sun and the fireworks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I'm afraid I won't be able to find my desk after my vacay to Chicago!

Baby steps! haha

Post a Comment

Say what?!?