~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

New York City here I come.....again!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Yep...I am heading back to the Big Apple....again.....this will be my 4th time in a year....whew!

Anyway, I thought I would mention this to my North Carolina blog friends to see if any of you would like to hop on the bus and join me....hmmmm....maybe???

If so, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment with your email address and I can give you more details about the trip. Trust me, if you go, you will have a wonderful time...its a BLAST!

Oh, just in case, here are a few quick details on the trip.

We will leave on Friday night at 10pm May 14th from Smithfield, NC. Arrive in NYC around 8am Saturday morning. You can shop, sight see or take in a show...do what ever you want to do all day...as long as your little hinney is back on the bus at 10pm Sat. night. The cost is only $85.00 per person and well worth it!

So, if you want to join in on the fun let me know!!!!!

5 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

HOLD ON...I thought you were doing VEGAS with me? I'll come.

Miss Jody said...

I. am. so. jealous.

I would love to go and have a blast with you!

You have a safe and happy trip!!

How exciting*****!!!!!!!!!
xooxoxoxox

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Fun! I've done a trip like that before through our local Parks & Rec center. I go with girlfriends every year at Christmastime. :) Have a great trip! Thanks for stopping by to enter my Giveaway today. Hope you'll come visit again soon. :)

Bridget said...

Oh, I wish I could go!!! Hope you have a great time!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Have fun!!

Wish I could go.

Post a Comment

Say what?!?