~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

well now that's just GROSS!!!!!

Monday, March 1, 2010

I would love to say that Chevy was the one who drug this little finding up from the woods...but nope....it was Kyle. I swear that boy can find the most gross things and bring them home for "show & tell"...pay no attention that my son's hair is so long he looks like Cousin It!
He was so excited to show us his treasure. If you look close you can still see some of the deers skin stuck to the skull....{{{gag}}

Now he has to show me all it's teeth...nice Kyle! And Chevy has to show his too!


And now he tells me to get a close-up of the hair still attached around his eye....{{{double gag}}}

Now, go put it back in the woods where you found it (cause I'm pretty sure Santa is missing a reindeer)and come back to the house so I can hose you down with bleach!!
I swear that boy will pick anything up!

8 comments:

Cathy said...

Ewww gross is right. However, I like his long hair as long as it doesn't cover his eyes. I think he's cute the way he is. Mom don't make him cut it. lol

jules said...

Sounds exactly like my son. He has always done stuff like that. That's life when you live out in the country. Boys...........

Becky said...

Yeah, I bet that seriously Made their day!

I would be freaking out though! Lol!

Heather said...

I would of gagged too! The Hubby has 3 deer heads that I hate, but at least they aren't half way detoriated!!

Jenna said...

Ew that is gross, I can't believe he is touching that with his bare hands! If it makes you feel any better my dogs were playing on the back porch with what I thought was a stick but upon closer inspection realized it was a deer leg...yes a deer leg.

AiringMyLaundry said...

Ack!!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Yes, yes that was gross. Very gross!!
Did I not see a link on here before for Facebook? I kept meaning to com back when I was not at work and find you! (We can't access FB at work!)

Miss Jody said...

Ha! Ha! Your so funny Mom:)

But I agree...Boys love this stuff I'm tellin' ya!

I have to catch up on your blog. I have been icky sick!
toodles! xooxoxo

Post a Comment

Say what?!?