~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

Things I am thinking

Friday, February 26, 2010

Sorry it has been so long since I have dropped in to say hello. Not that I have been busy...I think I was just in a "Blog Funk"....nothing really exciting to post about, no big news, no funny stories....so I just took a break.

I did however keep reading post from all of you.

I really don't have anything planned to post today so I will just leave you with a few short comments on things that have zipped through my mind(or what little I have left of a mind)

~ I am so ready for Spring & warm weather that I have thought about packing up and moving farther South.

~I am sick of the Olympics!!!! I know some of you have really enjoyed watching them but to be honest...it just makes me cold!!!!

~I am ready for my grass to turn green and my flowers to bloom.

~I am ready to feel my feet in the sand.

~ I really need to paint my toes....maybe it will make my pale feet look a little better!

~ I am so ticked off that everyone on Idol this season seems to SUCK!

~I can't wait until Chris gets transfered back closer to home!

~ Need to get started making my spring wreath for my front door....maybe that will hurry the warm weather along!

~I think I hear my Rainbow flip flops screaming my name from behind the closet door!

~ Wondering what in the world happened while I slept last night that made gas drop .24 cents from yesterday....I don't think I will ever understand that.

So what is running through your minds this morning....hmmmmmmm?????

11 comments:

Kristi said...

Can I repost this as my new posting? I feel the same way about everything. The olympics totally mess up my daily show routine. I love the today show and watch it all morning but now all they talk about is the olympics. Also a very big BOO for idol. And yes go ahead and put your spring wreath out in hopes it makes the warmth come faster!!

Anonymous said...

Today is the big conference day so I am hoping it all goes well this weekend. I am at least hoping my brain won't be mush by the end of it!

I haven't watched a single thing on the Olympics. I just don't have time! But I am ready for the warm weather too. We had a teaser last weekend 60 degrees! Then back to the 30s and 40s. :(

Meagan said...

<33 I love hearing your two cents!!

Jenna said...

Well I wondered where you were! I'm sick of the olympics too! And sooo ready for warm weather...except you don't want to come south, it's snowing here!

Cathy said...

Hi Trish:

Sure have missed you. I'm just glad you are ok and were just taking a break. We all need those from time to time.

I'm tired of snow and cold too. Ready for some beautiful sunshine!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

many of your thoughts are also running through my head! Please, please spring?
oh, and my big change? you can email me at ect (dot) 1112 (at) gmail.com if you are interested!

AiringMyLaundry said...

I definately prefer the summer Olympics.

Kristi said...

Hey girl just wanted to say hi hope everything is going great with you! I have been in a blogging funk and have nothing to talk about. Just thought I would stop by and send a big hello to ya!!

jules said...

Sounds like you are begging for spring as much as I am. We have a good 6 weeks left before we seen anything close to "warm."

Tara said...

Blogging funks must run in cycles and we all seem to get in them at the same time. Last week was my "off" week. Yeah, I posted something from a magazine...that should say something. Anyway, looks like we are getting more snow or something tomorrow!! Maybe toenail paint and a springy wreath would help here too!

Miss Jody said...

I love your random thoughts...
I just heart you..
yes, summer come quickly!
xoxox

Post a Comment

Say what?!?