~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

What a difference!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

This is what my house looked like at the end of Janurary. Yuckye & cold and snow covered....{{{{brrrrr}}}} ...me no likey snow!!!!!

And this is what my house looked like this morning...or at least it did when I left!
This is much more warm, green & inviting. Don't ya think? But I hate that you can't see the cute black & white polka dot cushions I made for the whicker chairs on the porch and my beautiful urns with my ferns....dang it! And I did such a good job on them if I do say so myself!

*****don't forget to drop below and enter to win my summer giveaway!!!!********


12 comments:

Tara said...

I prefer the green myself! You'll have to go back home today and take close ups of your cushions and urns!

Jewls said...

Wow your house is beautiful! I especially love how big your yard is...that's one thing we insist on when we finally buy a house, a nice yard where the kiddo can play!

Bossy Betty said...

The first picture looks like a lovely Christmas card! However, I'll take the second view! Summer is in its way!

Southern Reflexions said...

What a pretty house!! :-D

Angie said...

Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Much better with out all that snow!

Bridget said...

Your house is gorgeous, and I like the summer pic the best! :D

Kristi said...

I love love your house!!! If you all ever decide to sell you let me know!! I may make the move!

scrapwordsmom said...

Your home is gorgeous! I think it looks nice both ways AND I want to see those polka cushions. I love polka dots!!

Les

Meagan said...

Beautiful! I love it =)

jules said...

I'll take the green any day!! What a beautiful home.

Cathy said...

Your home looks beautiful both winter and summer. But I like the summer look the best!!

Post a Comment

Say what?!?