~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

American Idol

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Okay, how many of you watched the season finale of the show last night???? Was that not the best finale ever in the history of American Idol...Black eyed peas, Cyndi Lauper, KISS, Queen, Queen Latifa, Keith Urban...OMG!!!!! After all the outstanding performers I could have cared less who actually won!!!! However, I could have done without the whole "bikini chick" can you say ***GAG*** I can't wait to see what her body looks like after gaining 70lbs when she's prego.....yes people, that is my excuse :O) I blam it all on my "Bubba" aka Kyle. So anyway, let me know your thought if you watched the show.

~Until Next Time~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Comment! Yay for Our old KY home! You have a beautiful family.

Post a Comment

Say what?!?