~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

Birthday Pals!

Monday, September 21, 2009


Here is a picture of me & the girls after our dinner out to celebrate my 34th birthday!!!! Man I look good for 34.....don't ya think?????

We went to Logan's for dinner and drinks and had a great time...then headed back to my house for presents and cake. We were all stuffed from dinner but crammed the cake in anyway :O)

Thanks girls for a wonderful birthday....I didn't spend it on the football field like the past two years and there was no hurricane...like the 3 years in a row before that.....YIPEEE!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Logan's. I celebrated my 21st there a couple years back!

Glad you had a great birthday!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Great looking crew! You are a lucky lady!

E @ Scottsville said...

Yes, of course you look great!!! I wish I had a big circle of girlfriends close enough to hang out like that. My best gal pals live too far away and are spread out. =0(

You're makin' me miss them!

Post a Comment

Say what?!?