~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

Merry Christmas from the family.......

Saturday, December 26, 2009









Well Christmas is over and I braved a few stores and got a few deals on some wrapping paper....cause u can never have too much!
We had a wonder time cooking eating and spending time with family......and guess what I am typing on right now?????

If you guessed a laptop....your close...it is a netbook (thanks Santa!!!!) Kyle was so excited as he went on a wild goose hunt all around the house with hints left everywhere (even in the freeze) he finally found it hidden in the fireplace(no we didn't have a fire going...duh?????)

I have now stashed all the Chritmas decorations and memories back up in the attic every so NOT neatly....until time to drag them out next year. so for now I will leave you with a few pictures.

6 comments:

Cathy said...

So who actually gets the netbook, you or Kyle? And what's the difference between a netbook and a laptop? Inquiring minds want to know? lol

Becky said...

Jake got one too:) Now I can't get him OFF of it!!!

Love the family portrait:) I am ready to start a new year now..how about you!!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Someone is excited about their new laptop!!! And I can't believe you already put your decorations away -- you are on top of it!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Merry Christmas!

I also braved the stores and got some good deals.

Miss Jody said...

Good! I'm happy you had a great Christmas :)
Very nice pictures :)

Melissa Davis said...

Glad you all had a great Christmas! Kyle has grown up so much!!

Post a Comment

Say what?!?