~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

Awards

Monday, January 18, 2010

Well, I didn't win a GOlden Globe last night but I did win 2 awards from some sweet blog buddies of mine....{{EEEEEKKKKK}}

This award was given to me from Cathy over @ tales of the TCKK family. Cathy is just the sweetest lady... I won her "Pay It Forwad" contest back in October and we have been blog bud's ever since.




1. To accept this award you must post it on your blog with the name and a link to the person who gave it to you.
2. Pass on the award to about 13 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are great!
3. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So my nomiee's are......{{{{{drum roll...please}}}}}}

Miss Fancy Pants

The Brouse House

Chez West

Da Eads

Jenna's Jargon


...I know this isn't 13 but these are my "new friends" and ones I wanted to share with all of you!

All of these girls I have come across since Thanksgiving and have the cutest family's & pets I have ever seen!



And this "FAB" award came from Kristi @ The Brouse House. She is a SAHM with the cutest lil' girl you have ever seen!


Rules

1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.

2) Copy the award & place it on your blog.

3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.

4) Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself

5) Nominate 7 bloggers.

6) Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.


So 7 interesting facts about me...hmmmmmmm...lets see????

1. I have bungee jumped(stupid I know)...I would never do it AGAIN!

2. I love roller coasters. I want to be in the very front so I can see that I am gonna die...hehehehe!

3. I drank wart remover when I was in 4th grade & almost died(thought it was my cough medicine)...don't ask..I blame this all on my mom since she left it out on the counter next to my cough syrup!

4. I was married at 19 and had Kyle when I was 20...don't judge me...I don't regret it one bit!

5. I was in a Beauty Pagent when I was in 9th grade...I know....YIKES!!! But I did win Most Photogenic!

6. I want to learn to use the sewing machine the hubs gave me several years ago for Christmas. I have made a fews things but want to learn more.

7. I got one of Kyle's Christmas presents for FREE this year!!!! yep, the camcorder I got on Black Friday (from a store I will not name) the lady at the check out didn't ring it up but still put in my bag(which I had a cart full of stuff). I swear I didn't notice this until the week before Christmas while I was going through all my receipts to tally how much I had spend on him....and then how in the world was I gonna take it back and say "excuse me, but you failed to charge me for this camcorder almost 4 weeks ago and I just noticed".....ummmmmm NO!

So there you have it...my awards for now. Hope you enjoyed!

5 comments:

Miss Jody said...

Ah! I got a pair of boots once when the lady wasn't paying attention! She was so excited because she knew who I worked for and blah, blah, blah....I just wanted out of there! And I THOUGHT it seemed cheap (purchase) got home a realized I got them for free?? oops..
Thank yOU FOR MY AWARD!!!! thank you ! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! Your the Best :)
You Bungee jumped?! See..I would never. I'm glad you wouldn't again also :)

Your such a warm and great person :) Thank you again!

Jenna said...

Yay! Thank You!!! So what does wart remover taste like?

Meagan said...

I'm so happy you are alive!WART REMOVER?! ugh.

Jenna said...

Girl you totally need to add your e-mail to your profile so when you send me sweet posts like the one you just left I can e-mail you back!! Thank you for your words of encouragement!! I will totally do the Bible thing for Sean! I love the idea of leaving him notes to find too! Thanks for being such a great Blog Friend!!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Hey, I married at 18, and don't regret it! I think you do what is right for you!

Post a Comment

Say what?!?