~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

shhhhhhhhh......

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dear loving son of mine with ADHD~

This letter is to remind you in advance that tonight is the start of a new season of American Idol.

As the mother who carried you around in her warm belly for nine months, suffered through 28 hours of hard labor to see your beautiful face, stayed up with you all hours of the night while you were sick, taught you how to walk, dryed your tears when you fell and held your chocolate milk puke in my bare hands I don't think it is too much for me to ask for 2 hours of peace.

This peace & quiet would require you NOT run loudly through out the house, play basketball in the living room, blare load music from you bedroom, play Rock Band so loud the ground shakes or make siren & truck engine sounds with your mouth.

I thank you in advance for the quiet evening you will allow me and I promise it will not go unnoticed....(and by this I mean a new pair of tennis shoes in your favor)

So please "Shush Boy!" and let mama watch her show!

Your loving & very patient Mother~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol this is great! I hope you get your two hours of quiet show watching!!

Bridget said...

hehe! My hild does all of that plus rides his skateboard and Ripstik in the house...I think it's an age thing :D
Enjoy your show tonight!

Bridget said...

yeah, that would be CHILD...where's spellcheck on this thing...

Jenna said...

WOO HOO American Idol!!! I can't wait!!! haha hilarious post by the way!

Kristi said...

HAHA You are so funny! So what you are telling me is enjoy quiet time in the evening while the little one still goes to bed early! Cant wait for American Idol! By the way I have an award for you!! Check it out!

Blessed Beyond said...

This is awesome!!! Hope you get your 2 hours of peace!

Cathy said...

Ahh you resort to bribery huh? Sound like my kind of mama!

Post a Comment

Say what?!?