~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

~Flashback Friday~

Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Friday peeps!
Can you tell I am missing my Bubba this week? I can't wait to get my hands on him Saturday and squeeze him to pieces!!
I know this is a tad blurry but I took a picture of a picture...and well you get the idea.....anyway, this is Kyle when he was about 8 and he caught this huge fish. I love the expression on his face!!!
Anyway, Chris came home last night so I have one of my boys back with me...thank goodness he was home cause we had some major chaos in our house at 3:30 this morning(if you follow me on facebook you already know about our little visitor)...anyway more on that story later.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!!!

7 comments:

Suburban Princess said...

Have an awesome weekend!

scrapwordsmom said...

I know how you feel...when my kids are away I miss them like crazy!

I have two favorite photos of my son Jackson. One of them hangs in my hallway...it is Jacks with a fish! There is just something about that huh?

Trish, thanks for being such a great Blog friend. I sure do appreciate all your thoughtful {and funny} words:)

Leslie

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Awww..smush him all up soon! Just as long as he is not holding a fish.

Tara said...

Your visitor was definitely determined! Glad you have one of your boys home...any news on the transfer? I'm guessing no.

Angie said...

Awww such a great memory!!! Btw- GO for it with your color choices!! LOVE THEM! ;)

Mary said...

that's a great picture! What kind of fish is that?

Bridget said...

Enjoy having both of your guys home! :D

Post a Comment

Say what?!?