~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

see ya soon!

Monday, June 7, 2010

okay so I had to drop in and tell you ladies that I will not be around to blog until at least the weekend. My Mom, Step Dad, brother & nephew are on the way to my house all the way from Kentucky.....


......EEK!............


My little nephew has never seen the ocean or seen his foot prints in the sand so I can't wait to rush this little guy to the coast and see the expression on his face the moment he sees the waves!


I am so overly excited! I have been getting the house in order, cleaning and grocery shopping(which has been very hard to keep Kyle from eating everything before they get here!.... I swear that boy can store food like a camel stores water!)


I have not seen my mom since Christmas and my brother and nephew have never been to NC to see me. So, with that said we have so much to do and a short time to do it. Here is my VERY busy agenda for the next few days.

Monday-

Quick dinner, then ballgame at 6:30. tehn head home to do laundry and get Chris packed and ready to head back out.

Tuesday-

Family arrives around 5pm.

Down time with family and catching up and enjoy the huge dinner I am going to prepare!


Wed-

6:00am everyone up and getting ready to be at the school no later that 7:45 to get a good seat.

8:30am Kyle graduates from Middle School

10:30 Quick graduation party at the house before Chris has to head back out to work.

11:00 Grab lunch(Kyle's pick)

1:00pm Head to the beach

5:00 home for dinner and pack all Kyle's bags(yes he will be heading back to KY with them and I will alone ALL by myself for 13 days!!!!!!)


Thursday


The family will be leaving to head back to Kentucky with my Bubba in tow while I get to cleaning up the house and enjoy may after noon of piece and quiet.


Friday-


Heading to the beach with my good friend for the day.

Then have an Anniversary dinner to attend that night.


Whew, I am give out just typing all this stuff. I promise I will take lots of pictures to post so you all can see them.


Hope you all have a great week....see ya Saturday(ish)

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take plenty of pictures so we can see too!!!!!

Bossy Betty said...

Have a wonderful time!!

heather said...

Whew! I'm exhausted just reading that schedule. Have a wonderful week!!

Tara said...

Busy, busy but I know you will enjoy every minute of having them there.

Heather said...

Mama alone for 13 days sounds like heaven! Have a great time with your family!!

Kristi said...

Sounds like so much fun!!! You will have a blast with your family. I saw a boy on his bike the other day with the "teenager long hair-do" that Kyle has and made me think of you all! Have a great time! PS dont you just love steel magnolias! I can quote practically the whole movie!

Angie said...

Have a great week!! It sounds amazing!!

Suburban Princess said...

Have a fabulous week!!!! Enjoy the time with your family!

Jenna said...

Have a good week! SOunds like it'll be packed w/fun!

Cathy said...

Hope you have an awesome time with your family! Don't forget the pictures. Looking forward to seeing them.

jules said...

Holy cow, I am tired just reading your week. Enjoy the time with your family....

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

have a great week!!!!

Becky said...

How fun to get to see your Mommma and your family :) You are going to be busy, but having so much fun!

I better see some pics of those little toes in the sand!

Unknown said...

have a fun week =)

Blessed Beyond said...

Sounds like a wonderful and exciting week! Enjoy!!

Henley on the Horn said...

It sounds like you are going to have a fun week! Where in NC do you live? I'm from Raleigh!

Bridget said...

Have a wonderful time with your family!!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Have a great time with your family!

Southern Reflexions said...

I'm pretty sure those were the pics of your nephew on Facebook, and they are so great!! The beach is always so much fun, and I am so glad you were able to go again!! Hope you had a great week!! Weeks like that are busy, but great!! I can tell by your comments that you are one loved person; I am so happy I met you through blogging!! TTYS...You should have your package anytime!! :-D

Carla R. said...

Wow a week without anyone! What would I do first? Scrapbook! Well, you have a great time with your family and with your time off!

Post a Comment

Say what?!?