~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

on a lighter note!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

After the heart wrenching and tragic previous post, I had to share a bit of good news with all of you............... so without further ado........

CHRIS'S TRANSFER HOME WAS APPROVED TODAY!!!!!!
{{shake it , shake it....now turn in a circle...and jump up and down!!!}}

And it will be effective on Monday June 28th....JUST A FEW DAYS AWAY!!! And then the hubs will be back home for at least the next 2 years!

But I have to be honest. These past 9 months have not been the easiest to deal with. It has been very hard not having him around. He missed Thanksgiving and all of Kyle's ball season...but summer is officially here and Chris will be home to share it with us.....oh and now that he has to report on Monday the 28th...SO we no longer get to go on our beach vaca......dang it all to heck!

Oh well, I will gladly give up my beach vacation to have my man home again!!!!

9 comments:

Tara said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for y'all!!

Angie said...

That's great news Trish!! Hang on let me get up and participate in the dance.... Ok done! Except I think I shook when I should have circled oh well! ;)

Bridget said...

So sorry for your beach vacation, but YAY for your honey getting to come home!!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I am so happy for you to regain some normalcy in your schedule with Chris! Happy news! I went and read the post below as well, and my heart breaks. That happened in the town I lived in before here and the same thing- the comments, questions, ect- bottom line? This woman is going through a living hell right now and needs love and support, right? Glad you have the right attitude!!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Woohoo, that is fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I am so happy for you!!

Southern Reflexions said...

THAT'S GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!

Kristi said...

I am trying to catch up on all post! That is awesome he gets to come home!! Jason travels a lot and I freak out when hes gone I cant imagine him being gone as much as your hubby!

Jenna said...

yay!! I know ya'll are all so excited!! I'm jealous! I wish sean would stay home!

Post a Comment

Say what?!?