~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

just beachy

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Well HELLO!!!!! Did you think you would never get to see pictures of our "cut short" beach vacation? I don't have many pictures. We really just enjoyed laying there and breathing(nothing that required too much energy, which included holding a camera in an upright position and pushing a small button!)
......just in case you are wondering about this crazy picture of me Kyle snapped it while we were planning a few rounds of cornhole.
My silly boys sportin the "rally visors"

playing a few rounds of corn hole which dinner cooks on the grill....oh, and let em just say...I suck at this game....BIG TIME! Most of the bags I tossed didn't even come close to that stupid board!!!


....I don't have a clue???????

Kyle found a Ray that had washed a shore......man he was STINKY!!!!!


My cute little Beach Boy!


Me lookin a "hot mess" with The Fisherman


Told ya I didn't take many pictures this time. I took a few with my phone but my phone is giving me tons of problems and doesn't feel the need to let me email them. But if you follow me on FB you can see them.....see that benefits of following my boring life on fb...cool huh?

11 comments:

Tara said...

It may have been cut short but ANY day at the beach is worth it! I have never played cornhole. Crazy, huh?

jules said...

What in the world is cornhole?

I would LOVE a hot day at the beach right about now...

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

That looks so PERFECT!!! Can I come next time!?

Bridget said...

I can't wait for our next day at the beach! Love your silly pics!! :D

Jenna said...

Man that looks so much fun!!! I've never been to that ocean.

scrapwordsmom said...

Looks like a fab vacation to me:)

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad, I pretty much such a corn hole too..so bad that when we were playing it a volleyball one day. My teammate (he was 10) asked if he could trade partners after my first turn! haha

Mary said...

Haha I love that picture of you! I wish we lived by a beach like that. We just have beaches on lakes. Ha :)

Southern Reflexions said...

Looks like you guys had SO much fun!! :-D

Anonymous said...

I need to to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it.
I have you bookmarked to check out new things you post…

Check out my webpage: victorinox swiss army watches for women

teresl said...

home find here Recommended Reading why not find out more home article source

Post a Comment

Say what?!?