~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

Weekend Recap~

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So did everyone have a wonderful holiday weekend?
I sure did!!
Sorry there will be no pictures from our Memorial Day festivities cause I forgot my camera(not once...but twice!)...yes, I know...I SUCK!
Saturday morning Kyle & I headed to the beach to spend the day with all my girlfriends hanging out at the condo laying by the pool & the beach. We laughed, talked and sipped wine with strawberries. It was so nice to just lounge and relax while Kyle went with the guys out to fish in the sound.
Sunday we headed to church and then cleaned up around the house and prepared for our boat outing on Monday.
Yesterday morning, Chris strolled in at about 2:30AM. Slept for a few hours and then (being the wonderful husband he is) loaded up the boat and we headed out to the water. It was just the 3 of us(plus Chevy). We sunned, tubed, ate, fished and swam......oh and just in case your wondering, I have finally realized that I am getting too old to tube...especially when Kyle is driving the boat!

14 comments:

Mary said...

(gasp) you forgot your camera?? Not cool. Haha I'm kidding :)

sounds like you had a great and relaxing weekend! Don't you just love summer?

Cathy said...

Sounds like a perfectly divine weekend!!

Tara said...

Sounds like my weekend....except I didn't get in the water deeper than my ankles, didn't fish or ride the tube. I just sunned and got burnt. Glad y'all had fun!!

Bossy Betty said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Have you recovered yet?

scrapwordsmom said...

Oh wow...your weekend sounds perfect!! Love your happy attitude, Trish. Sounds like you have one amazing family. Aren't they the BEST!!!:)

Happy Tuesday!!

Leslie

Angie said...

Sounds like a fantastic weekend!! ;)

Pretty Zesty said...

So sorry you forgot your camera! Glad is was perfect otherwise! We can all imagine!

Anonymous said...

Soooo...., I'm assuming you stayed away from any bath-house? lol

Glad you had fun!

Heather said...

What kind of blogger are you forgetting your camera?! LOL Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Blessed Beyond said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend!!!! Glad you had a great one!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Yup, had a weekend with lots of food! Glad you enjoyed your weekend!

Juliana said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Bridget said...

Sounds like a weekend of lots of fun!!!

Southern Reflexions said...

Sounds like a great weekend...You are one of my FAVORITE blogs to follow!!! :-D

Post a Comment

Say what?!?