~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

ta.....da.......

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Finally I have some pictures to show you(thanks Mom) I still can't get my off my phone so these will have to due for now. They are a tad fuzzy but you can at least see our little guys first trip to the beach....he was SO excited and could not wait to get there and build a sand castle!
Dad takes him out into the ocean for the first time...and he never let go of his hand!!!!

Scott & Ty playing in the sand while Kyle heads out on his boogie board to catch some waves.


Tyler really loved watching the waves!


and I am sure this boy here looks familiar?????


Ty decides he wants to try out the boogie board as long as NO ONE lets go!!!!!





Kyle teaches Ty how to feed crackers to the seagulls....oh and just to let you know who was the lucky one to get pooped on.....ME....dang those beach birds!!!!!

4 comments:

Mary said...

That looks like so much fun! The closest beach to us is on a lake. Which I guess is better than nothing. :) Greats pics!

Tara said...

How exciting for the little guy and you got to be there for his first trip to the beach! Just please tell me you didn't mistake the poop for sunscreen and rub it in!

Cathy said...

Love it!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Looks like a ton of fun! now I really need to come visit, right?

Post a Comment

Say what?!?