~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

Ebay SCORE!!!!!!

Friday, October 23, 2009



I am on cloud 9!!!

I just bought this entire set of items on ebay for a mere $100.00!!!!! And they are all in Kyle's size....BOOYAH!!!!!!

Here is a list of all the goodies I got:

4- Pair of American Eagles jeans
1- pair Abercrombie Kak. pants
1- pair Polo jeans
1- pair Diesel jeans
1- pair American Eagle shorts
1- pair Duck Head shorts
1- pair Old Navy shorts
1- Long sleeve Polo shirt(witb tags)
1- short sleeve Polo shirt (with tags)
1- long sleeve Abercrombie button up
2- short sleeve Hollister collar shirts

....I know....all you Mommas are ....JEALOUS!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhh....I do love me a bargain......

just a little training for Black Friday shopping!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Meagan said...

I LOVE Getting a bargain too, and I love ebay! We are too much alike! What a score! I need some new pjs for baby boy.... =)I might have to log on!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap!! That is totally awesome!

Kim said...

WOW! You scored big! Glad to see that I'm not the only one already thinking about Black Friday! :)

Post a Comment

Say what?!?