~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

Yadda Yadda Yadda

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

No I did not get flipped the bird and called a B!t*h yesterday by another parent while waiting in line to pick Kyle up from a football game after school....yep I did!

But the worst part about it is this time I actually didn't do anything to deserve it!!! The one time I am behaving myself and minding my own business and I still get called a name and get the one finger wave...what gives??

Then, I have to resort to using bribery of homemade ice cream sundae's on Kyle to get him off the phone with "Miss Thing" aka "The Girlfriend" to get him to come down stairs so I can at least see him for a few seconds.....yep I did! Ice cream...the other way into his heart :O)

So with all that said...like that wasn't enough....don't forget to enter in my "Pay It Forward" giveaway below!!!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I only wish I could have been a fly in your truck when that woman flipped you off! haha :-)

Cathy said...

Cell Phones! ugh!! I love mine and I'm glad my kids have them (sometimes!). But they never, ever put them down. It sure gets old sometimes, all the clicking sounds as they text! Oh well, at least they are talking to someone I guess. ;-)

Miss Jody said...

Ha! ha! that is great!
I show my birdie sometimes and my husband hides his head in shame!LOl!!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Oh my! Sounds like that lady was...happy. What fun!

Post a Comment

Say what?!?