~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

Top 10 Thursday!!!

Thursday, October 29, 2009



It's that time of week again. Time for the Top 10 Thursday...brought to you by ME...well really Sara @ Domestically Challenged...anywho. Since Halloween is Saturday I thought it would be very fitting to list my Top 10 ALL time favorite Trick-Or-Treat candy. Most of the time I don't list itmes in any certain order but today they will fall according to my pallet...get it???.......pallet.....

oh, I kill myself sometimes.....

I have already stuffed my treat bags at home for the Trick-Or-Trunk at church. Kyle helped me assemble the bags and by looking at the size of the trash pile beside him when we got done, I think he ate more than he stuffed!!!!

So here ya go...my list......

1. Milky Way - My all time favorite candy bar. I love the melty, gooie carmel!

2. Heath Bars - LOVE LOVE LOVE these too. I use to take on in my lunch every day in High School.

3. Milk Duds - more carmel...nuff said!

4. Sweet Tarts - I will eat them till my tongue bleeds!!! No joke

5. Whoppers - I love these things!!!

6. Kit Kat - those little waffer layers get me every time.

7. Laffy Taffy - you put them in the freeze for a while...kinds like ice cream...YUM.

8. Sixlets - many of you may know what this candy is but it was on on my favorites as a kid.

9. Suckers - I love any kind of hard candy

10. M&M's - PLAIN please...not nuts, hate nuts!!!!!

Now I have made my self have a sweet tooth...gotta run and raid my stash bucket.....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oo Sweet tarts. I love those, but I love snickers even more. I guess you can say I love nuts! Man that sound so dirty...

Becky said...

Ohhh. Heath bars! There are a few of those on my hips...!

LZ @ My Messy Paradise said...

Yum...when I was a kid, I would eat all the Nestle Crunches before anything else. I, too, love Milky Way bars. I can't wait to raid the girls' loot bag on Saturday!

Crystalin Dunn said...

Mmmmm, candy. I wasn't really in the Halloween mood until NOW!!! Over from SITS; cute blog!

Cathy said...

M&M's...love them! PLAIN, PEANUT, PEANUT BUTTER AND THE COCONUT ONES THEY HAD OUT THIS SUMMER AS A TEST ARE AWESOME!! I don't think I've ever met an M&M I didn't like, except maybe the dark chocolate ones aren't my favorite, but I sure wouldn't throw them away either! lol

TheAtticGirl said...

I love the Milky way bars and Mr. Goodbars! Yummmmy. Makes me want to get some chocolate. See you later!

http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2009/10/top-ten-thursday-pass-popcorn-hand-over.html

Meagan said...

mmm! You are making me hungry! ;)

Jenna said...

Yummy!! Now I want some Candy!! Snickers are My fav. Halloween candy. But I only like snickers in the bite size portions!!

Post a Comment

Say what?!?