~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

Oh the horrible thoughts!!!

Friday, October 9, 2009

Kyle is going to his first school dance tonight...well, let me rephrase that....first school dance where he has a girlfriend!

That in it's self is enough to put this pour mother of one teenage boy into horrible thoughts.....YIKES!!!!

Will he know how slow dance with her????...very scary thought...he is all legs and big mouth!!


Maybe he will have his first kiss....or maybe he allready has...that's even a MORE horrible thought!!!


Maybe the DJ will forget all his slow song CD's back at the office???...hey, even a mother can dream!

I'm not sure how I am going to survive this teenage stuff. But so far, I don't think I am doing so good.

8 comments:

Eliza said...

Oh how I dread the teenage years!! Hang in there!

Eliza

Anonymous said...

So glad I don't have kids! I would be freaking out too!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Heck, I am totally scared for yoU!!!! I am not going to handle the teenage years well!

Unknown said...

wow!! i can't imagine my boys going to a school dance...much less having a first dance or a first kiss!! yikes!!

thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog :o) i hope you'll be back!!!

Anonymous said...

I dread when Macy has her first dance like that...how did it turn out? Hope your having a great Monday! = )

Aleta said...

I don't have children, but I think this is so sweet! Have you ever danced with your son, to make sure he knows how to slow dance? Hope everything goes smoothly!

E @ Scottsville said...

Yea, with two older teenage boys and one about Kyle's age.... just wrap your arms around him and NEVER LET HIM GO!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! =0)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I live in fear of my little man bringing home a girl. Ummmmm, yeah...he's 15 mos. and I'm already freaking. Ah ha

Post a Comment

Say what?!?