~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

My 100th Post!!!!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Well my dear bloggy buddies....today makes my 100th post!

When I first started this blog back in April I had no idea what I would do with it or where it would take me. I just new I would write what happens in my life each day and maybe give a few people a good laugh at Kyle's expense! :O)

My since that time I have learned so much about all of you as well. So I wwant to say thank you to each one of you that follow my blog and leave sweet little comments to brighten my day and give me words of encouragement that I am not going through any of this alone!

As I was try to think of something wonderful to post I came across a new post called Around The House over at Cathy's blog Tales of the TCKK Family this morning. I hope she doesn't mind me using the layed out to celebrate my 100th post!

Around the House for October:

Reading: Just finished "From Here To Enternity"

Enjoying: Watching the summer pass away into fall!

Learning: To be more patient

Watching: 18 kids and counting, Dancing With The Stars

Anticipating: Thanksgiving, shopping on Black Friday, my trip to New York in a few weeks and Christmas

Realizing: No matter how hard I try to keep him young forever, Kyle is a teenager and growing up!

Pondering: What the future holds for me.

Studying: crash course on whatever Kyle has for homework that night!!!

Wondering: why the media has to make a whole bunch of nothing into a mountain!

Remebering: why I fell in love with Chris...he makes up the other half of my heart!

Praying: That God will continue to bless me and my family each day. And that I do what is pleasing in his eyes and not my own.

Hope each one of you has a wonderful, blessed day!!!!!

Thanks for finding my blog and I hope you stick around for many more post to come!

8 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulations on 100 posts!! Yay!

Very fun post:) I love your answers:)

Anonymous said...

yay for your 100th post!! I think you need to take me to NYC with you. I have never been and probably never will :(

JaelCustomDesigns said...

Congrats on your 100th post! For some reason you have a server error where your followers box is and I can't follow your blog.

I'm an NC blogging mommy too and I try to follow all my SITstas from NC and show support. Please let me know when that issue is fixed. I'd love to follow your blog.

JaelCustomDesigns said...

Okay, so It's a Google Issue. It's on everyones blog who's on blogger including mine. Well, I hope they get this staightened out!

E @ Scottsville said...

I love Dancing With The Stars, too! I love all shows "Reality". Yep! I'm a fan!

Happy 100th Post!!!

Rhonda said...

Happy 100!!! What a great idea for a post!

emotional diva said...

yayyyyyyyy for 100!!!!!!!!! =) so excited for that milestone!!!!! =)

thank you so much for your comment and for checking out the blog party! =)

ps: i need the luck! i'm so excited to find out the winner!!! =)

Cathy said...

Of course, you can borrow this post lay-out. After all, that's what I did. I stole it, (I mean borrowed it) from someone else. ;-) By the way, great answers!

Congrats on your 100th post!!!

Post a Comment

Say what?!?