~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

Top 10 Thursday

Thursday, October 8, 2009



One of my favorite blogs I follow is Sara @ Domestically Challanged. She has been doing these neat little thing on Thursdays so I thought I would give it a whirl.

This can be your top 10 anything really...complaints, favorite things, top 10 list of things to do, wishes whatever.....it's your list....or my list..you get the idea!

So today I thought I would start off by doing my favorite things. They will not be listed in any certain order mind you cause it's early and my brain is not up to par yet. With that said....here we go....


My Top 10 Favorite Things

1. Cool Fall mornings...like today...49 & Sunny......WONDERFUL!!!

2. The smell of Kyle when he gets out of the shower...very rare so I cherish it!!!

3. The smell of Yankee Candles

4. Good hair days

5. The sound of Kyle's laugh. (if you have ever heard it you would agree)

6. The hubs...even with all his quirks he is an amazing man!

7. Black Friday shopping...enough said!

8. Ice cream....you guys know that had to be on my list!

9. Going home to visit my family in Kentucky..since I am the only one out of state.

10. The Lord....without him I would be able to enjoy any of the things above!

Hope you all enjoyed my list. Come back next Thursday so see another...unless I bored you too much this time!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm Ice Cream, chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream! mmmmm.

Cathy said...

Great list Trish. And I haven't forgotten your gift. Should be in the mail by Monday. Sorry, I'm so slow.

Cathy said...

Ok, Trish. I hate to say this but...I lost your address. I deleted the e-mail by accident. Please resend it to me. tckk1957@yahoo.com. I am so sorry. -Cathy

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Hi. Visiting from SITS. Great list.

E @ Scottsville said...

Great list! I love Sara's blog, too. She's one of my BBFFs! =0) That's Blogger Best Friends Forever. Get it?

She also stalks me! Yep, she's my very own personal stalker. So I gotta love her! Sometimes I find her peeping in through my windows at night! Only scarey for a moment and then I'm like "Oh, it's just Sara!"

j/k

Great list, Trish!

Post a Comment

Say what?!?