~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

Happy Birthday Chris!!!!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Today the love of my life turns 37!!!!!!!

I think I enjoy his birthday more than he does...since I was always joke with him that he is always gonna be older than me...until he busted my bubble last night when he said...

"that's okay cause when I am retired and enjoying life, you will still have to get up and go to work!"

DANG HIM!


Happy Birthday anyway Babe....I LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!

Cathy said...

Now that was just plain mean of him to remind you of that fact. lol

E @ Scottsville said...

Happy Birthday Chris!!!

When I'd remind Jason that he was A LOT OLDER THAN ME (four years), he'd say "Yea, but you look older."

Now that's MEAN!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Ouch! Ah well, enjoy some cake for us all, k?

Post a Comment

Say what?!?