~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

I would like to thank the academy....I mean Tamela.....

Tuesday, October 27, 2009




This award I won from my Kentucky Blog Buddy Tamela over @ A Brunette Making it one day at a time....she gave it toome cause she loves me...well more like stalks my blog...just kidding Tamela!!!!

So here are the rules...

This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.

Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

So with out further ado.....here are my 8 lucky winners. Blogs that I love to read and have become my friends!!!

Erica @ Scottsville

Sara @ Domestically Challanged

Cathy @ Tales of the TCKK Family

Meagan @ Meagan & Garrett plus one

Becky @ In The Trenches

Short Southern Momma

Emotional Diva

and I pick Tamela too even though she gave this award to me...you don'y have to do another post I just wanted to let you know that you are a wonderful bloggy buddy!!!

Hope you ladies all pass it on to your "new found friends".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe I do stalk your blog, I admit it!!! :)

Thanks for giving it back! I will add your name on the slide show for that award! Us KY girls gotta stick together!

E @ Scottsville said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, thanks for sharing it with me!!!

Congratulations on your award! I've been MIA a lot lately, but I'm still here and trying to work my way around the blog world and get caught up. My whirlwind just doesn't seem to be slowing down anytime soon!

Cathy said...

Trish, Thank you for thinking of me. That is so sweet and I will be sure to play along real soon.

Miss Jody said...

Congrats on your well-deserved-award! Yay :)

Becky said...

Thank you for the award!!!! That was so sweet:)

Post a Comment

Say what?!?