~Being the Mother of a boy, last from son up...to son down~

Glad the Hub's is fixed!!!!!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Okay so your thinking...."uh, that's a weird title for a post"

Not really, if your consider how I spent my weekend...lets see....

Friday night on my way home I got a call from one of my all time bestest, craziest, wildest, do anything for me friends. I had just left work and was heading on my way home, not too much over the spead limit I might add....anyway...my cell phone rang...and it was her asking me where I was and if by any chance I could run by Chick-Fil-A and get her sister and her something for supper and bring it up to the hospital....oh, by the way her sister has been held prisoner there since Monday trying to keep her baby held captive "in utero" for another few weeks, which did not work out as planned. She had to have a c-section on Thurday night to get him out PRONTO!!!!

So, I sped thru the ole Chick-Fil-A (almost taking out the dressed up cow as he made his way out to the highway to wave at the passing cars), grabbed the food and headed up to the L&D floor at the hospital.

Man, was that a flash back from you know where!!!!! I felt so bad for her, but never in a million years would I have agreed to trade her places!!! :O)

I know what a lot of you Mom's are thinking right now...why does she feel that way??? I can't believe she wouldn't want to have the wonderful experience of bringing a life into the world again, a baby is wonderful...just keep having them and the labor gets easier each time....if you would have had a second it would have been better........WHATEVER!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong. My Bubba is my heart and soul and I love him more than the breath I breathe, but knowing what I know now....NAH UH!!!! Stick a fork in me....I'm DONE!!!!

Seeing that poor girl all layed up, cut open, catheterized and shuffling around like Old Mr. Tuttwhiler on Carol Burnette...NO THANK YOU! It brought back so many memories I almost ran out of that hospital screaming into on coming traffic!!!!

Cause you see...God has a sense of humor and I can tell you one thing....he is not going to get another laugh at my expense.

6 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ah ha ha. I feel you. Although, I've gotta say, the baby bug has been biting me again lately. My little man is now running everywhere and looking less and less like a baby every day. Wahhhhhhhh

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh now Trish... I had an AWFUL experience with Cameron (My Bio-First) and then a Totally AWESOME delivery with Riley. So they're right, it can be SOOOOO much better! =0)

But hey, if you're content, heck, you be content!!! I have no intention of going through it a third time!

Cathy said...

You are crackin' me up! Really!

Anonymous said...

Poor girl! I hope when my time comes for kids, its not a horrible experience. I'm starting to get nightmares here!!! lol

I do love your posts! You are so funny.

Miss Jody said...

Okay, I do wanna experience just one. But by your story...that's all it take!!

E @ Scottsville said...

Trish, my shirt says
"Happy Halloween - That's a mask, right?"

Post a Comment

Say what?!?